Monday 28 December 2009

Someone is actualy mad enough to want me as their wife!!!!

Yep.... I got engaged on Christmas eve!! I'm so happy. But it is about time! Me and Chris have officially been a couple since January 05.... 5 tears!.... you can probably guess my answer was " What took you so bloody long!!"
Awww it was sooooo sweet how Chris proposed to me :) We went out to a lovely little pub in the countyside, ordered our food and Chris gave me my Christmas card... on the front it said "To my Fiancée" and inside was a beautiful verse and at the bottom he had written "Will you marry me?" Then he gave me my gorgeous diamond ring :-D I just cried, then Liam cried and then Chris cried. How embarrassing in the pub! haha No-one really saw... I don't think!
It really was the best Christmas present I've ever had!
It'll probably take us another 5 years before we set a date LOL
Merry Christmas! And here's to a fab 2010!!

No comments:

Post a Comment