Monday 30 November 2009

My opinion on radical ideas

While I am intrigued and interested in CCSVI I will still remain sceptical while it is in the trial proses, I understand these trials must be done and until we have a firm reason why we have MS they need to and always must go on.
But until then I will stick with MS being a neurological condition.
So many theories have come up about MS and what treatment is the best way to go since I have been diagnosed (5 years) They have been and gone in that time. So this is why I will remain sceptical. I will not put myself forward for stem cell or for CCSVI I will not be a guinea pig for these radical treatments when not enough is known about them. This of course is my own opinion but I do feel like I should speak out. I know some will disagree and that is how it should be, without people having different opinions we will never get to the conclusion of what causes this debilitating, life changing disease.
Much love xox

No comments:

Post a Comment