Sunday 22 November 2009

LDN 3 days and progress!

It's been 3 days now and I wasn't expecting any changes yet... I am on the lowest dose of 1mg for this first month.
Like I said before they only thing I have noticed is vivid memorable dreams...which seem to be getting less vivid, I might add.
So I was standing in church today with my eyes closed praying and suddenly thought.... " I'm standing up un-aided!" (Usually I have to grab hold of the chair in front of me or at least peak to see if I'm level) But No. not this time! I can actually stand balanced with my eyes closed on my own! I can't tell you the last time I was able to do that since MS and before LDN!
Wow... I'm so happy!.... progress already and only 3 days on a low dose.... Please trial this! I can see the benefits for myself... we need this!
Thought I'd keep you all updated :)
Until next time
God bless

2 comments:

  1. Gem
    This sounds amazing! I'm really gonna talk at my GP. She is ever so nice but not always sure I am being heard! But you have inspired me greatly! I hope all is stil well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... very well thank you :)

    I'm so glad it's something you want too, I hope you get it!If first time you don't,please don';t give up. It's so worth it xxx

    ReplyDelete