Thursday 19 November 2009

Day 1 of my LDN journey

... Or as I'm going to call it OL Operation LDN.
I took my first does (1mg for 1 month) last night before I went to bed. It is best to take LDN at night because that is when your body is replacing T-cells ( T- cells are what make you feel well! )
I was actually a bit scared before I took my dose... I don't know if this was because of all the anticipation that I had built up over the past couple of months trying to get LDN prescribed for me. I guess I have so much riding on this that I'm scared it won't work for me. Deep down I know my fears will be unfounded, even so ... I was nervous. I didn't expect that!

Like I expected I had crazy dreams, but they weren't as crazy as the dreams I had when I used 24 hour nicotine patches. Now they were crazy dreams!! I was convinced, one night that I had seen this huge bug with hundreds of legs crawl up my bedroom wall and on to my ceiling... I even got up and looked for it! So nothing like that... yet lol
According to other people's experiences, these memorable dreams only last a few weeks until my body is used to the medication... I don't know yet about whether increasing my dose will bring them back for a few weeks again... I'll have to wait and see.
I am now waiting on the recurrence of old lesions rearing their ugly head, again in other people experience this happens. But again only for a couple of weeks. SO... yeah I'm scared about that but this is a means to an end and I know it will be worth it because the chances of me getting new lesions while on LDN are few.
Anyway enough for now... Don't worry I will updating regularly on my progress.
Drug companies won't trial LDN but I will!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment