Monday 1 June 2009

Disabled parking bays

Okay I am going to voice something that has gotten on my nerves for some time now. I hate hate hate the look I get when I park my car in a disabled parking space... I bet you know what look I mean... the one where you can see what's ticking over in their head.. it probably goes a little something like this " Hmmmm she doesn't look ill :-/ bloody kids these days nothing but chancers, she's probably using her grand-parents badge... Yeah that's it! She's using someone elses badge! umph makes me so mad"

I feel like getting a tattoo on my forehead saying; NO THIS NOT MY GRAND-PARENTS BADGE, YES i AM SICK TOO, EVEN THOUGH I MIGHT NOT LOOK IT TO YOU. NOW BUGGER OFF AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!
What are they expecting me to do??? Park up, open the door and just fall out of the car? crawling towards the supermarket trolly ... Yeah actually I think that would do it, THEN and only then will a girl of my age, parking in a disabled space, be worthy, in other peoples eyes for a blue bloody parking badge!

3 comments:

  1. I know EXACTLY how you feel, I try to avoid looking at people when I do get out the car. I can understand why they look at me the way they do, it's human natrue unfortunately. I even try and avoid parking in a disabled bay if I'm having a good day.

    The worse for me are the drivers that either don't care or think 'I'm only going to be 5 minutes, it won't matter if I park here'. Infuriates me no end

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh my gosh I know! me too... grrrr oh well.. I guess we have to have something to moan about! Everybody else bloody does LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the above applies! Thanks for not making me feel I'm the only one!

    ReplyDelete