Saturday 6 June 2009

thoughts...

I think sometimes I take my illness a little too well, I don't know what other people think, I just hope people don't get the wrong idea about me, of course if I could have a choice I would never have even heard of multiple sclerosis let alone have it! BUT seeing as I do and as I've said before, learnt so much from it then looking back I wouldn't change it.
Enough about MS ... it's all I seem to talk about LOL but believe me MS is a small part of who I am)

I'm happy with who I am I have a fab boyfriend (soon to be fiance! hint hint! *coughs*)
And my little boy... not so I little I admit, but always my little boy, is growing up so fast, I can hardly believe he will be 13 this year! oh my goodness, where on earth did all the years go! It's scary I have been a mother for 13 years.. I can't even remember what life before Liam was like... well considering I had him when I was 17 then there wasn't much life before I became a mother.
For so long after me and Liams dad split I didn't really know who I was or really what I wanted, then all of a sudden it fell into place, sorry to bring it up again, but MS came into my life as did Chris my lovely man, these 2 big events kinda decided things for me, and I'm a happy bunny. Don't get me wrong, I have bad hair days.. like all of us, days when I think I'm ugly and haven't got much going for me, I even cried my eyes out about having got to the age of 30 without owning a wardrobe! :-/
but I have to say 95% of the time I'm content, there is always room for improvement of course but that all comes in time.
I don't tend to write down the crappy stuff... may be I aught to. I don't know... there isn't much of it so maybe I'll try the next time I get up and everything is crappy.
Keep checking back.. the ever positive Gem will one day be not so much! LOL
ta ta for now
G

No comments:

Post a Comment